Confused on how Reiki healing & tarot cards work?
Don't worry, it's very common and we're here to help!
Frequently asked questions
8) What Is Reiki?
According to Reiki.org: Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
5) How is it possible to do psychic readings/mediumship, Reiki, energy healing, far away or over video? Don't you need to be next to me to feel and work on my energy?
Reiki and tarot is able to be performed as energy can be sent across time and space.
9) Why Does Reiki, Mediumship, Tarot Card Readings cost so much?
A couple of factors such as cost of living, industry costs, and energy spent in the healing world are explained here.
6) What are tarot cards and how do they work?
Biddy Tarot does a fantastic job explaining it here!
10) Where can I find our more about you guys and the Happy Healing Shop?
To find out more, check out our About Page to see who we are, how we got started, and our social media pages!
7) Are Tarot cards evil, Satanic, and against God?
8) How often should I check-in and get another reading?
That’s totally up to you! Only you know yourself best and what your needs are. If you feel like you need more insight into something, then you can always check-in for another reading. If your life feels calm, there won’t be major changes in a new reading for you.
3) For mediums (people who can connect with spirits and those who have passed away in the afterlife), how do language barriers work? Does Maria get into a trance, where the spirit takes over her body?
Humans all communicate differently and so do people in the afterlife.
The medium (ie. Maria) does not get into a trance. A lot of times, spirits can communicate by showing images to the medium (similar to someone showing you photo album). Sometimes they give sensations (ie. chest pain which can represent they had a heart attack). They can also give feelings to the medium (ie. sense of joy, sorrow, pain). Sometimes they say phrases but they because they are in a different vibrational level, the words may come out broken.
For a more thorough explanation of what it's like, this article here explains it perfectly.
1) I'm not sure what to ask during my readings. My loved one was a pretty shy or quiet person, so I'm not sure if they'd talk much. What are some examples of good questions we can ask loved ones in readings?
Surprisingly for many people, spirits and loved ones in the afterlife are in a different state, so they usually have a lot more to say since they have a different perspective as a spirit. Our readers also want to make the most of your time, and they intuitively know other great questions they can expand on during your session.
• What general message is there for me?
• What is my purpose?
• What message is there for me regarding my career? Where is my career heading? Should I stay at my current job?
• How will my financial situation look?
• How can I be more successful?
• How can I strengthen my career & financial situation?
• Is he/she the one?
• What are his/her intentions?
• Where are we heading?
• Will I meet someone?
• How can I strengthen my bond with my partner?
• What messages are there for me regarding my relationship? And family?
• What does this year look like for me? What do I need to focus on right now?
• What messages do my spirit guides have for me?
• What do I need more or less of in my life?
• What should I be aware of or watch out for?
• Is travel coming my way? Will I move and reside elsewhere?
• What’s the afterlife like for them?
• How are they feeling about their funeral and how their things were handled?
• How are they feeling now that they’re on the other side?
• Do they visit me and other family members?
• Do they have any advice for me and other family members?
• Did they suffer or feel pain before they passed? Was it difficult?
• Is there something I could’ve done differently?
• Are they happy with what I did and my life choices?
• Is there anything that’s unresolved that they wish to resolve?
2) What's the difference between a psychic reading and a psychic mediumship reading?
For psychic reading:
Maria connects her soul energy to your soul energy and uses her intuitive gifts of clairvoyance (seeing), clairaudience (hearing), claircognizance (knowing), clairsentience (feeling), clairscent (smelling), Clairtangency (touching), Clairgustance (tasting), Clairempathy (emotion) to sense information regarding your situation and to view past, present, and future events.
For psychic mediumship:
As a medium, Maria connects directly with your spirit guides in the afterlife and loved ones who have crossed over and channels information and messages that they provide her. It can come through to her as words, sounds, images, video clips, smells, tastes, and physical sensations.
4) What happens after you die? What does the afterlife/heaven look like? Do demons & the devil exist?
Check out our Youtube video which addresses these questions.
11) Do you offer gift certificates
Yes we do! You can buy them here.